Wide range of proven microfinance organizations in Cebu City
There are many reasons why money is needed urgently – without the lengthy red tape of banking procedures with checking solvency and credit history. The MFI allows you to avoid additional difficulties in receiving the required amount of money. The main advantage of lending is the possibility to purchase a product or service in real time. Lending company in Cebu with the provision of microloans is a timely solution of financial problems.
Lendings companis in Cebu in map
|Number||Office address||Mode of operation||Company name|
|1||F. Cabahug St, Cebu City, Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| GE QUICK LOAN Fast Cash Release for Emergency
|2||60 Legaspi St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| 123 LENDING
|3||Level 2, i2 Building Jose Maria del Mar Street, Asiatown IT Park, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| 123 LENDING
|4||SKYRISE Beta, 2nd Floor, Samar Loop, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| 123 LENDING
|5||Ayala Life-FGU Center, Mindanao Ave. Cor. Biliran Rd., Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| BPI Family Ka-Negosyo Business Loans
|6||Suite 204, Medalle Bldg., Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Silver Finance Inc.
|7||S.B.Cabahug, Estancia, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Exquisite Lending Services, Inc.
|8||148 Residence Building, Pelaez St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 5:00 PM|| Esquire Financing Inc.
|9||Esperanza Bldg, Sb Cabahug St Corner A. C Cortes Ave., Ibabao Estancia, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Asialink Finance Corporation
|10||Lot 7, Deca 5, Blk 26 Pak-Pakan Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Asialink Finance Corporation
|11||NEM BUILDING, Mango Avenue corner Rahmann St., (infront of San Carlos boys High and UCPB), Cebu City, Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Asialink Finance Corporation
|12||Door 3, N & Y Building, National Hi-Way, Talisay City, 6045 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Cebu Peoples Multi-Purpose Cooperative
|13||Natalio B. Bacalso Ave, Talisay City, 6045 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| SSS & GSIS Pension Loan
|14||Sheridan Bldg, Ouano Ave., NRA, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| First Standard Finance Corporation
|15||Green Orkid, N Escario St, Cebu City, Cebu||08:00 AM – 5:00 PM|| Yusay Credit & Finance Corporation
|16||Mupatalinghug Ave, Lapu-Lapu City, 6015 Cebu||08:00 AM – 4:00 PM|| Golden Rose Pension Loan Corporation
|17||Osmeña Blvd, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||08:30 AM – 4:00 PM|| PSSLAI
|18||B & F Paray Bldg, Jones Ave, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Millennium Cash Finance
|19||Esperanza Fiel Garcia Bldg., Capitol Compound (Capitol Site), N Escario St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||08:30 AM –6:00 PM|| Cebu CFI Community Cooperative (Capitol Compound)
|20||Jose Maria del Mar St, Apas, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu||08:00 AM – 5:00 PM||YYKredit|
The nature and purpose
A loan without opening a bank account is a microloan received from a microfinance organization for a short period of time with daily interest accrual. Higher rates on microloans are related to minimal security for the return of funds to the lender. There are three main varieties of this microloan in Cebu:
- Salary Loan in Cebu – salary loan in Cebu for residents of the Philippines living in the country. It is issued for the period until the borrower receives official salary. Additional confirmation of employment of an individual is usually not required. Loan amount: from 5,000 to 30,000 Philippine pesos. Daily interest rate: from 0.8% to 3.5%.
- Personal Loan Cebu – Cebu loan no collateral is issued to residents of the Philippines living in the country without the need to specify the purpose of receiving the amount of money. Loan amount: from 5,000 to 50,000 Philippine pesos. Daily interest rate: from 0.8% to 3.5%.
- OFW Loan Cebu is a Cebu cash loan is issued to residents of the Philippines living outside the country. The recipient of funds may be, as the borrower initiated the application, and any of the adult members of his family. Loan amount: from 5,000 to 30,000 Philippine pesos. Daily interest rate: from 1.2% to 2.5%. Ofw loan in Cebu – financial support of families and solution of material problems outside their homeland.
Key advantages for the borrower
- Purchase in real time.
- Getting money in the shortest possible time.
- No need to borrow money from friends.
- Unearmarked appointment.
- The minimum number of documents and other requirements to the borrower.
Requirements to a borrower
- Age of the borrower: from 21 years.
- Employment is an indispensable condition – the lender has the right to require documentary evidence of the existence of a permanent official source of income.
- Document certifying the identity of the borrower.
- Utility bill as proof of solvency and proof of residence.
The way of receiving
- Submitting an application online or by phone.
- Filling in the form.
- Providing the required documents.
- Acceptance of credit terms.
- Receiving the money.
How to return an immediate loan
Fast Cebu loans are issued for a period of up to one month. Implies returning fixed amounts in one of three ways:
- At the end of the loan period.
- Once a week.
- Once every two weeks.
The refund takes place through the payment physical and virtual terminals of the MFI partners or during a personal visit to the office.
Calculate your loan now
Advantages of our site-aggregator
On our aggregator site you will find a list of lending companies in Cebu to optimize the selection of the most advantageous offer in receiving a loan. A high level of visibility will save your time.