Welcome Finance Inc.
Is Welcome Finance Inc. legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company Welcome Finance Inc. in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
|20000 PHP||500000 PHP||365||1080|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Welcome Finance Philippines is a subsidiary of the Welcome Financial Group of Korea, which, at the moment, has opened many of its own units in Cambodia and Laos.
Welcome Finance provides competitive financial assistance to both secured and unsecured loan products. Basically all activity is concentrated in the Philippines and neighboring territories. The company’s main motto is: “Promotion of the credit system in order to assist in enriching the lives of Filipinos”.
The main activity of the organization – providing loans.
How apply for a loan
- Fill out the online form completely, wait for SMS notification if you passed the Pre-screening.
- Upload your documents on the given link or send to [email protected]
- Expect a call from Welcome associates.
How long does it take to get a loan
Loan process depends if the client submitted all the complete documents and participate in credit verifications.
For smooth transaction it may run for 1-3 working days.
What are the requirements needed
- 2 months recent payslip;
- Two (2) government Ids;
- Utility Bill.
- Two (2) government Ids;
- 3 months bank statement;
- Business Permit;
- Utility Bill;
- latest ITR (optional);
- 3 Trade Referrences.
How much is the monthly interest rate
WFP offers a competitive rate for as low as 1.6% up to 3% for Unsecured Loan and 1.0-1.9% for Secured Loan, depending on the loan products and customer’s credit profile.
Benefits of the company Welcome Finance Inc
- Ability to view the status of the application. You can check your status on the company’s website. Just click on “loan status” on the main page.
- Informing the user. Trading partners of the company ring up their customers and notify about the approval of the loan.
- Free application submission.
- The ability to electronically submit documents. All necessary paperwork can be submitted by email.
- Ability to cancel the application at any time.
Types of loans
- Personal Loan. It is a loan for an individual for own use. This type of loan is smaller than a mortgage, and is usually used to buy a car, repair a house, pay for vacations, finance a wedding, cover funeral expenses or struggle with an unexpected event.
- Salary Loan – almost the same as the first type, but differs in what institution provides it. In this case, this is only the organization in which the borrower works. Usually this amount is equal to his monthly salary.
- Business Loan – this is borrowed capital that companies use to cover large expenses.
- Auto Loan – provision of funds to an individual which go for the purchase of any brand of car.
- Truck Loan – differs from the previous one in that it is issued only to a legal entity in order to conclude an agreement with local dealers for the purchase of a series of cars or trucks.
HOW IT WORKS
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Unit 1804-1806 The Taipan Place Bldg. F. Ortigas Jr. Rd Ortigas Center Pasig City
- Phone: (02) 657 2400 and 650 4020
- Email: [email protected]