U-peso.ph Lending Corporation
Out of money? Find peso!
Is Upeso Lending legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company Upeso Lending in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
|3000 PHP||12000 PHP||7||28|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
About Upeso Lending
Upeso — easiest and most affordable service for beginners in the field of online lending. We will conduct a small review of this organization. The online lending company has an appropriate permission to issue loans online. This is confirmed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (Securities and Exchange Commission — the main regulatory body of the US securities market). The Upeso Philippines is on the list of officially registered credit organizations on the sec.gov.ph site. This means that organization can be trusted.
Character of Product
- High loan amount: The maximum loan amount can be 12,000PHP;
- Fast disbursement: Fastest approval within 3 minutes and disbursement within 1 hour.
- Simple operation: Online application, borrow and repay regardless of time and location.
- Safe: Will not ask for more information and will promise to protect your privacy.
- Age: Filipino aged between 22 to 55 years old;
- ID Document: Legit and valid ID documents;
- Career: With stable income;
- Bank account: Have the valid local bank account.
How to use the service?
Create an account on upeso.ph. In the future, you can log into your account using your phone or computer. After logging in to your account, fill out a simple application for a loan (it does not take much time) and send your application for processing. Before that, you can review Upeso lending reviews (reviews on loans) to make sure that the service is reliable.
Why is it worth to try online lending upeso?
The company offers quick loans to all who need them, while a minimum of documents is required for processing an upeso loan. Consider the main advantages of upeso lending:
- online application for a loan takes an average of 5-10 minutes;
- your application will be reviewed and approved within two hours;
- acceptance of the application can also be expedited by using the upeso contact number, after the call, the operator will be able to confirm your application by phone.
- you will receive the requested money within 24 hours after approval of the application.
Other significant benefits:
- minimum loan rates;
- minimum loan processing requirements;
- customers who have issued a loan before (one or more times) are subject to special conditions;
- thousands of real reviews (Upeso.ph reviews) from users of the service.
The list of benefits increases as your status on the service increases. The more you use upeso, the more profitable for you.
Types of loans
- Fast money. Fast processing and issuance of a small amount for a short period.
- Standard loan. Optimal conditions for new customers. The best conditions for beginners in online lending.
- Crony. A special loyalty program and even simpler credit conditions for those who have previously used the service. The possibility of increasing the amount of loans.
Google Play App Information
- Updated: August 01, 2019
- Size: 8.4M
- Installs: 100,000+
- Current Version: 1.1.7
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Aseana city, Aseana Ave, Parañaque, Metro Manila, PHILIPPINES
- Phone: +63 966 552 3391
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: Декабрь 03, 2019