South Asialink Finance Corp.
We make financing EASY for YOU
Is South Asialink Finance Corp. legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company South Asialink Finance Corp. and found it in List of Financing Companies, here is its data:
|Company Name||SOUTH ASIALINK FINANCE CORPORATION (FORMERLY SOUTH ASIALINK CREDIT CORRPORATION)|
|Certificate of Authority||1160|
We found the company South Asialink Finance Corp. in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|20 000 PHP||250 000 PHP||180||365||0,05 per day|
2. Time to review
1 working day
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||500 PHP||1000 PHP||1500 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10500 PHP||11000 PHP||11500 PHP|
About SOUTH ASIALINK FINANCE CORPORATION (SAFC)
South Asialink Finance Corporation (SAFC) is a private company that provides financial services through a strong branch network located in its area of operations. SAFC is the leading provider of retail credit to individuals, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) through its diversified loan products. The core of its business operations is in Southern Luzon – from Laguna Province to Bicol Region. As of November 2019, SAFC has a total of 42 branches strategically positioned in the whole area of Southern Luzon and Cebu including our newly opened office in Caloocan. Its main office is located at the 6th & 7th Floor, The Currency Building, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Garnet Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. SAFC’s excellent team is composed of around 418 results-driven employees and more than a thousand Loan Consultants. With the aggressive marketing and support group, SAFC is one of the fastest growing financing companies in the country today. Established in 2003, SAFC was a former division of Asialink Finance Corporation (established in 1997) until its incorporation in May 2007. SAFC is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under company Registration No. CS200706754
South Asialink Finance Corporation provides such services:
- Car Loans. Sangla ORCR without taking your car, for up to 36 months.
- Truck Loans. Sangla OR/CR Without Taking Your Truck, 15 years old and below year models are accepted.
- 2nd Hand Car Financing. For 2ND hand car buyers with established source of income.
- Truck Financing. Brand new & surplus (reconditioned), for up to 36 months.
- Business Loans. Convert your business documents into cash, for up to 12 months.
- Seaman’s Loans. Convert your travel documents into cash, for up to 12 months.
- Salary Loans. For regular employee with minimum salary of ₱35,000.
- OFW Loans. Amount up to ₱250,000.00 for 12 months.
How to get a loan in the company
South Asialink Credit Corporation provides its assistance exclusively to citizens of the Philippines. In order to become a client of this company, the borrower must fill out questionnaires on the Asialink Finance official website. The borrower will also need 3 2×2 photos, a photocopy of identity documents (passport, driver’s license, etc.) and proof of residence.
To receive a loan in cash, customers of this company can contact one of the branches. Asialink branches are represented in Manila, Mindoro, Lagoon, Batangas, Quezon and Cebu.
Benefits of service
Customers of Asialink Finance Corporation can count on such benefits:
- Transparency. This company strives for honesty and openness in customer relations. Therefore, borrowers can be sure of the absence of hidden fees and commissions not specified in the loan agreement.
- Reporting. This financial agency regularly reports on its work. Due to this, the company’s customers can be sure of its reliability..
- Variety of loan products. This agency is ready to lend its customers for any purpose on the most favorable terms.
How to repay a loan
SAFC customers can pay their debts in several ways. Firstly, they can contact Asialink Finance Corporation branches. Secondly, special terminals installed in supermarkets, shopping centers and other public institutions can be used to pay off debt. Thirdly, SAFC clients can contact one of the agency’s partner banks and pay off their debt through them.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 6th & 7th Floor, The Currency Building, Julia Vargas Ave. Cor. F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Phone: +63 2 638 8810
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: Март 02, 2020