Quick Peso Loan
Is Quick Peso Loan legal?
Illegal lending company without a validly subsisting Certificate of Authority to Operate as Lending Companies or Financing Companies from the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) shut down 19 illegal online lending apps on Monday, 16 September 2019, over complaints of invasion of privacy and harassment.
Be careful! Do not be fooled!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|1000 PHP||10000 PHP||91||360||0,27% per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
QuickPeso – an online lending platform. It is based on mobile IT – thanks to a wide database, registration is quick and easy. The credit system is characterized by transparent fees – before confirming a loan, you can calculate the entire future repayment amount.
After downloading the application, you can use the services at any place and time – the service works around the clock and seven days a week.
How to get a loan in the company QuickPeso
To make installments, you need to download a mobile app. Having logged in it, you need to perform a series of actions:
- enter passport data, tax payer code, average salary. Registration is possible for residents of the Philippines who have reached 22 years of age, but not more than 60. Data is verified. You will also need a personal bank account, to which funds will be received;
- choose loan amount and desired term;
- wait for information processing – up to two business days maximum;
- get money to the specified account.
To correctly calculate your payment options, it is recommended to use the online calculator – the requested amount, loan term, interest rate are entered there.
Benefits of service
The advantages of online registration include the absence of a need to explain the reason for applying. Money can be spent on treatment, utilities, studies, things, gifts, hobbies – this is a personal matter for every Filipino. Besides:
- application with an identification card takes up to 5 minutes;
- superfast money is approved in 24 hours, and can be repaid in an hour;
- positive installment records increase loan amount and loan term;
- transparent prices and fees;
- all data is confidential – disclosure of customer information to third parties is punishable by law;
- the considerate employees are polite and friendly.
No need to travel around the city and wait in line – the era of mobile applications simplifies life and allows you not to waste time.
How to repay a loan
Payments can be made through bank transfers, through the terminal or payment systems – QuickPeso, for its part, does not charge a commission.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Local lending-2nd floor, Zeta bldg, Unit 2d, 191 Sacedo Street, Legaspi Uillage, Makati City, Manila
- Phone: 02-2263118
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: September 19, 2019