QuickCash123 Micro Loans
Fast and flexible money solutions
Is QuickCash123 legit?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company QuickCash123 and found it in List of Lending Companies, here is its data:
|Company Name||NAGAS PHILIPPINES LENDING CAPITAL INC.|
|Certificate of Authority||2523|
We found the company QuickCash123 in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Quick Cash 123 is a credit company specializing in fast loans. Provides funds to borrowers on the basis of payment and repayment through the mobile app. It is part of Nagas Philippines Lending Capital Inc. Registered in 2017 by the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission. The basis – the Law of the Republic No. 9474. Has a certificate for lending, financing, investment.
Works in the Republic of the Philippines.
Activities and lending 123 Lending Manila carried out in Manila. Full actual address: Location, 8 Rockwell, Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Manila 1210.
Services are available to all customers who downloaded and installed the mobile application. It is available in the Google Store.
Benefits of the lender
- The main principle of the company is confidentiality. Information provided by borrowers is securely stored in a digital database, is not disclosed and is not shared with third parties. Therefore, lending under 123 lending can be called a safe transaction.
- Quick decisions. Approval of the application comes almost instantly. Cash is transferred to customers within 24 hours, sometimes faster.
- Easy registration. All applications are submitted through the mobile application. It’s possible to download it, register ID there and fill in the form in 10 minutes.
- Convenience. The types of loans presented are available around the clock. All conditions are clearly written spelled out the transfer of funds. The borrower can choose any repayment schedule.
Since the presented online service works within the framework of a mobile application, there is an opportunity not only to track the balance of debt, but also to communicate with the company manager in a chat.
Types of loans
123 lending corporation offers fast loans to individuals in the Philippines. In the future, when forming a good credit history, the service will offer customers other types of loans – for the development or opening of a business, refinancing.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Location,8 Rockwell,Hildago Drive,Rockwell Center, Makati ,Manila 1210
- Phone: +639561440479
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021