One Cash Lending
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|3000 PHP||20000 PHP||7||60||1% per day|
2. Time to review
1-2 working days
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||1000 PHP||2000 PHP||3000 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||11000 PHP||12000 PHP||13000 PHP|
OneCash lends in cash in the Philippines. This is a fast, secure online loan. You can get money anywhere and time of day, if you have Internet access.
An adult citizen of the Philippine Islands can apply for an installment plan. Data confirmation is available through a computer or smartphone anywhere in the world.
How to get a loan in OneCash
To get a loan in OneCash, you need to spend up to 20 minutes on four steps:
- Filling in the questionnaire. Choose amount, loan repayment method, personal data and account number.
- Verification Authenticate as a user by entering the correct personal data (passport, age, residence permit, tax payer code).
- Waiting for a decision. The data will be checked, the decision comes within 20 minutes.
- Receiving the money. After obtaining approval for a loan, money is credited to the account.
The interest rate is specified when filling out the questionnaire. It will be convenient to use an online calculator. It can calculate the amount of payment, calculate the final price, determine the commission.
Benefits of service
OneCash has a number of advantages:
- loan projects with flexible repayment systems;
- repayment on time forms a positive credit history;
- a wide database makes it possible to quickly track the application, customer status, solvency;
- the borrower can pay at any time and place;
- service charges up to 20%, with the daily rate of 1%;
- period from 7 to 60 days;
- ease of loan processing.
A positive credit history is a chance in the future to draw up a loan amount more and for more time. Reliable customers are registered faster, it is possible to save the questionnaire template.
How to repay a loan
You can pay the loan in such way:
- terminal – without commission from OneCash;
- online banking – the interest for data processing can be taken by the borrower’s bank;
- web wallet – an easy way to pay through a payment system;
- cash – at the nearest service point.
You can return the full amount ahead of schedule without penalty fees, on the contrary – this has a positive effect on credit history.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Taft Ave, Malate, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Phone: 0995-151-2338
- Email: [email protected]