You can borrow money without any collateral!
Is MMloan legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company MMloan in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|2500 PHP||10000 PHP||91||120||0,03 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||300 PHP||600 PHP||900 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10300 PHP||10600 PHP||10900 PHP|
About No information (MMloan)
MMloan is a mobile application that is launched in the Philippines and provides easy-operation, no-collateral online cash-lending service to help users solve their problem. It only takes few minutes to fill in application in this platform and the funds will be disbursed after being approved according to the way the clients’ chosen.
Benefits of MMloan
- It’ll only take 3 minutes to fill out the loan application.
- You can choose the loan term and amount according to your needs.
- MMloan protects the privacy of all consumers, and does not provide any consumer information to any party without your consent.
- The company has an online service that will advise you quickly and accurately by calling 02-7532305.
Interest MMloan calculation
If your loan amount is ₱ 10,000, APR is 20%, the term is 91 days. on the due date, the amount payable is ₱ 11,498.6 (10,000 * 20% / 365 * 91 + 10,000 ).
If your loan amount is ₱ 10,000, APR is 20%,service fee is 20% and the term is 91 days. on the due date, the amount payable is ₱ 12,498.6 (10,000 * 20% / 365 * 91 + 10,000 )
Frequently Asked Questions
– What is the maximum annual interest rate?
– The maximum APR is 20%, but may be lower for a client with good credit history.
– How much is the transaction fee?
– There is no transaction fee in MMloan app.
– Do I need a deposit to get an MMloan online loan?
– No, no deposit is required.
– How do I know my MMloan phone number and hotline opening time?
– MMloan phone is 02-7532305 and it works from 9 to 18 hours Monday through Friday.
– Where can I read the MMloan reviews?
– There are many reviews in the MMloan mobile app. There you can also leave your opinion about this company.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 902 9th floor, Icon Plaza, 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- Phone: 02-7532305
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Iren from AllTheBestLoans | Modified date: January 22, 2021