Your loans marketplace
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
|Depends on the bank the borrower will choose PHP||Depends on the bank the borrower will choose PHP|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Lendr is a Philippine platform that works comprehensively, allows you to receive loans online on the most favorable terms. The effective functioning of the online credit platform is provided by modern solutions in the field of mobile technologies that allow you to quickly and efficiently process client’s requests. Innovation and urgent financial assistance save reputation in difficult situations.
Features of the platform operation
- The service provides a clear and coordinated work of the creditor and the borrower;
- Modern technologies perform fast processing of applications;
- Simple interface;
- Multifunctional system;
- 24 hours a day / 7 days a week guaranteed technical support is carried out.
With the help of the service you can easily and quickly receive funds for urgent needs, for purchases, education, repair and other purposes.
Advantages of Lendr
- A high-tech platform that processes data quickly, a fully digital system;
- Wide market of consumer crediting products;
- Accessible and simple functionality;
- Sending a request is maximally simplified – it takes as much time as writing an SMS message;
- The loan user always has easy access to his loan data — for example, you can easily familiarize yourself with the payment schedule..
Cooperation with Lendr is the choice of effective and timely financial assistance, which only two people know about – the creditor and the client. You do not need to leave your home to get a loan. Constant interaction with the company helps out when you forget your wallet or do not have enough money before the salary. Lendr is a guaranteed protection of personal data, fast service, favorable loan rates, saving of client’s time and complete confidentiality.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021