|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
About Kwikcash, Inc
KwikCash, Inc. – a company specialized in crediting to meet the personal needs of individuals who have fallen into difficult life circumstances. The aim of the work is maximum assistance to those who urgently need financing. The main values in the company’s work are: value, individuality, providing favorable conditions to the client, transparency of work.
Features of operation
The company offers loans – unsecured personal loans that are paid at a certain scheme, according to a schedule. Payment on the loan occurs quickly – the amount is debited from the bank account.
- Borrower’s verification is performed using the Experian service;
- There is no charge for submitting an application for consideration;
- You can pay for the loan ahead of schedule – fines are not charged;
- If you need additional financing, you can contact a company specialist.
Advantages of working with KwikCash
- The loan process developed by KwikCash is characterized by a high processing speed of applications and their fast approval;
- Getting a loan from KwikCash is much easier than getting it by working with other services;
- Online apps and modern technologies increase the level of service and reduce the speed of processing applications;
- Every month there are simple payments on the loan – a certain amount is withdrawn from the savings or control account;
- Possibility to choose convenient and maximally profitable payment option based on client’s needs;
- The rate is fixed, low in comparison with similar offers from other financial companies;
- Working with clients as transparent as possible;
- KwikCash allows you to get a loan for urgent needs in emergency situations.
KwikCash constantly improves technology, offering the best solutions for clients.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 9150 Irvine Center Drive Irvine, CA 92618
- Phone: 1-800-478-6230
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021