Sumulong Financing, Inc.
Three steps to get cash online.
Is GoPeso legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company GoPeso and found it in List of Financing Companies, here is its data:
|Financing Company Name||Sumulong Financing, Inc.|
|Certificate of Authority||1238|
We found the company GoPeso in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|1000 PHP||15000 PHP||91||360||0.03 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||300 PHP||600 PHP||900 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10300 PHP||10600 PHP||10900 PHP|
About Sumulong Financing, Inc. (GoPeso)
GoPeso is a highly qualified high-tech online finance company. With the help of mobile Internet and original technologies of intellectual finance management, the company provides all residents of the Philippines with the opportunity to use consumer financial services.
4 easy steps to get cash by GoPeso Ph!
1. Download the GoPeso app.
2. Register and fill out a quick form (contains personal information, job information, education information, contact information, etc.).
3. Download a valid ID with the GoPeso application.
4. Receive your money the same day (before 1 p.m.) or the next morning.
Get cash from thousands of payment partners (Palawan Express, M Lhuillier) or cash it into your bank account or e-wallet application (GCash or PayMaya).
Example of loan calculation
180-day loan with interest rate of 20%, and principal amount is ₱ 20,000. Total payment is ₱ 21,972.6 (20000*20%/365*180+20000)
How to repay GoPeso online loan?
- Repaying by GoPeso App, you can repay loan by bank or e-wallet.
- Repaying by cash, visit any of 7-eleven, ECPAY, RD Pawnshop and M.Lhuilier.
- Anytime before due date of loan.
Why using GoPeso?
- No collateral and guarantee required. Anyone can get a loan, even those without valuable property.
- The most convenient ways to make money – Bank Card or Cebuana Cash Pickup.
- Fast review and instant pay out.
- The company operates 24/7 without weekends, all you need for a loan is Internet access.
- The interest rate is lower than that of similar loans.
The GoPeso mobile app has a high 4.8 GooglePlay rating and a lot of feedback about users. Here are some of them.
- Awsome app, fast service. Very good application you lend without so many requirements. You start with little but you will increase the credit if you pay on time. However you must provide only a list of req. But in the end in case of emergency. Thus app will be the first one you can count on. Congrats.
- Fast and easy to use app. User friendly. Hope for faster approval!
- Useful apps very fast approval no hassle to submit many documents. I recommend this useful apps.
- This app is very helpful, very legit and accessible. Good job! I hope this app can help more people.
- Very Good App and very useful in terms of emergency needs.
You can also leave a review of GoPeso Philippines on the official Facebook page. However, unfortunately there are still few reviews.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Unit 1402, 14/F, The Trade & Financial Tower, 7th Ave. cor. 32nd St., Bonifacio Global City, Brgy. Fort Bonifacio, Taguig 1634, Metro Manila.
- Phone: +63 906 222 6634
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Iren from AllTheBestLoans | Modified date: January 22, 2021