GLOBAL DOMINION FINANCING, INCROPORATED
Is Global Dominion Financing Incorporated legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company Robocash and found it in LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES, here is its data:
|Financing Company Name||GLOBAL DOMINION FINANCING, INCROPORATED|
|Classification||1st Class City|
We found the company Global Dominion Financing Incorporated in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|10000 PHP||2000000 PHP||1.25 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||12500 PHP||25000 PHP||37500 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||22500 PHP||35000 PHP||47500 PHP|
About GLOBAL DOMINION FINANCING, INCROPORATED (Global Dominion Financing Incorporated)
Global Dominion Financing Inc. is a large company in the Philippines, specialized in crediting, providing financing on favorable terms. The use of innovations allows us to stably improve the work of the company, individually approach to the needs of each client.
Features of work
The company offers optimal conditions for borrowers, regardless of the purpose of contacting the company. Global Dominion Financing allows you to get a loan to buy a car, pay for tuition, home repair, medical services and other purposes. Depending on the purpose, the rate is calculated, convenient crediting conditions are chosen.
Throughout the country more than 60 branches, which work with private and legal entities, business owners, heads of enterprises, have been opened.
The most popular Global Dominion Personal loans
- Seaman Global Dominion Personal loan – AS LOW AS 1.5% INTEREST. Multi-purpose loan product tailor-fit for our Sea-based Overseas Filipino Workers, who need additional funds for starting a business, kids’ education, or even medical and emergency expenses.
- Doctors loan – AS LOW AS 1.5% INTEREST. A loan exclusively intended for medical professionals, such as doctors. This type of loan is usually unsecured, specifically designed and structured to provide financial assistance to medical professionals.
- OFW Global Dominion Personal loan – AS LOW AS 1.5% INTEREST. Quick multi-purpose cash loan for Philippine workers working abroad on land. Borrow up to 2,000,000 PHP through a quick approval and easy repayment scheme. Get the money you need before you leave.
Other GDFI loan products
- Pinoy abroad loan – AS LOW AS 1.99% INTEREST;
- Business loan – up to 7 million pesos;
- Car loan (OR/CR SANGLA) – AS LOW AS 1.25% INTEREST.
- Medical Equipment Financing – AS LOW AS 1.35% INTEREST
- Car Financing Loan – AS LOW AS 1.3% INTEREST;
- Truck Financing Loan – AS LOW AS 1.1% INTEREST;
Advantages of working with Global Dominion Financing
- The company guarantees an individual approach to each client;
- Fast provision of loan funds – in 24 hours;
- Minimum requirements are put to the borrower;
- It is easy to use the services of the company – accessibility is ensured by the presence of an extensive network of branches throughout the country;
- Competitive interest rates and convenient loan repayment terms;
- Professional, experienced staff and successful work in the crediting market for more than 10 years.
The company aims to develop the capabilities of the residents of the Philippines in the areas of business and consumer crediting.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 2nd Floor Topaz Building, Yakal corner Talisay Streets, San Antonio Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Makati, Metro Manila
- Phone: (0945) 1328800
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021