By funding portions of multiple loans, you help more people while getting solid monthly returns.
Is FundKo legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find Guevent Investments Development Corporation (FundKo) in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|15000 PHP||250000 PHP||90||365||0.05 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||500 PHP||1000 PHP||1500 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10500 PHP||11000 PHP||11500 PHP|
About Fintechnology, Inc. (FundKo)
FundKo is a subsidiary of Guevent Investments Development Corporation (GIDC), which is an efficient and reliable platform for receiving financial assistance, exchange between creditors and borrowers.
Development of the company
Guevent Investments Development Corporation – a large family-owned corporation, whose work covers the entire territory of the Philippine archipelago and is part of the holding Domingo M. Guevara, Sr. The main advantage of the company is its long and stable work.
The company was founded in the early 60s of the last century, the purpose of the activity was to improve the quality of service, create new goods and services in the Philippine market. The company’s specialization was radio devices, cars and other equipment; today the subsidiary specializes in crediting.
The features of FundKo
- This is an intermediary between creditors and borrowers, which allows you to get a loan on the most favorable terms;
- The platform works quickly and smoothly in online mode;
- Fundko receives a profit from the fee for mediation services, from the creditor and the borrower;
- The rate is calculated individually, depending on the level of risk;
- Creditors receive payments regularly, with interest, according to the developed loan repayment schedule;
- Loan received through the FundKo platform is transferred to the borrower’s account within 2 days.
The company is registered in the SEC as Fintechnology, Inc., operates licensed.
- The intermediary platform brings together lenders and borrowers so that each of them gets what they need on the most favorable terms;
- FundKo performs the assessment of the borrower, checks him, sets the rate, develops the terms of the loan repayment;
- Individual approach to each client is guaranteed;
- Creditors and borrowers are guaranteed the safety of operations.
High technologies allow us to make the company’s work as effective as possible.
About FundKo personal loan
You can get up to 250,000 pesos for up to 1 year. Here is a quick guide about the basic steps and the things that you will need.
Who can get FundKo personal loan?
- The borrower should be a permanent employee.
- He must be at least 20-65 years old.
- He must live or work in the following areas: NCR, Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, Batangas, Lucena, Davao City, Bulacan, Pampanga.
- His minimum net monthly payment is at least PHP 20,000.
You will need to fill in the form and present the following documents:
- The latest monthly payrolls / references from the place of work, depending on what is available.
- Last billing confirmation in the name of the borrower.
- 2 state identity cards with the date of birth.
The company can request additional documents before issuing the loan.
Applying for a FundKo loan? Here is a quick guide about the basic steps and the things that you will need. #FundKo
تم النشر بواسطة FundKo في الثلاثاء، ٧ مايو ٢٠١٩
- reviewed FundKo
UPDATE : This has been sorted out. Thanks to one of the founders of FundKo who helped sort this out-appreciated.
It used to be ok but now nobody seems to reply to inquiries. I am a lender and have lent to 40 borrowers since Sept. Everything went well until recently I cannot find one of the loans in the dash board and it is a 5000 exposure for me. I emailed the customer service in May 14 and followed up again in another email yet I am not getting any response. Who do lenders approach in this instance if the customer service staffs are ignoring emails? Also, I track my transactions and it seems the balance reflected in the dashboard is Php 200 short than my computation.. but then again, there is nobody to talk to, FundKo. Even the phone number registered here cannot be contacted.
- reviewed FundKo
I tried this out with minimum account for passive income. Funded 2 loans w/ B minimum grade. 1 loan got defaulted starting the first month. The other defaulted after 3rd payment.
I don’t recommend this as passive income investment. VERY high risk of losing your capital.
- reviewed FundKo
A lot of borrowers are not paying. Really disappointed. No replies from Moderators or updates received regarding remaining balances.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 3rd Floor Guevent Building #52 D.M. Guevara St. corner Calbayog St. Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Phone: (02) 534-9185
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021