Is First Circle legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company First Circle in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
About First Circle
First Circle is a Philippine creditor of financial technology that provides easy and affordable crediting to companies that are not able to access traditional bank loans. Crediting helps to overcome temporary financial difficulties and promotes innovative methods of small business development. Lack of lengthy consideration of the package of documents creates flexible possibilities of cooperation.
Services and products
First Circle is a leading provider of non-bank financing for small and medium-sized businesses, which mainly develops in the Internet space. First Circle offers different types of loans to increase investment or working capital:
- Microcredit is an individual financial instrument for small and medium-sized enterprises that lack working capital or investment funds. The loan amount and maturity is determined individually.
- Urgent loan is intended for situations when companies need fast and short-term financing – loans are available within one working day.
- POS-loan is a specially developed financial product for trading companies that accept payments from clients via bank cards (Poins of Sale-terminals). The loan is reimbursed automatically, sending a small percentage of each payment by bank card to the creditor’s account.
- Selling an account is a form of financing that makes it easy to pay off receivables. This frees up frozen long-term working capital for business development. First Circle pays a bank account on the day of contacting the company.
First Circle is a powerful startup that supports small and medium-sized enterprises in mastering the risks of crediting for consistent development.
First Circle reviews
- reviewed Firstcircle
First Circle was able to help me grow my business by providing me financial solutions tailor-fitted to my business needs. On top of that, they were very accommodating throughout the process of my application.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: The Trade and Financial Tower, 32nd Street corner 7th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
- Phone: (632) 580-3200
- Email: [email protected]