Cash Lending Philippines
Credit makes life better
Is CashLending legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company CashLending in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms|
|3000 PHP||10000 PHP||7||14|
2. Time to review
1-2 working days
3. Other conditions
CashLending – one of the first online loan platforms in the Philippines that can fully work through the mobile app. The company guarantees fast and convenient loan servicing for Filipinos and absolute data security.
How to get a loan in the company
In order to arrange an installment plan, you need to have a good credit history – or not to have it at all.
Bad credit, bad credit history, unreliable client – that’s the name of the user who made the installment plan and did not pay the payment for some reason.
It is extremely easy to issue installments. You need to take only four steps:
- open Google Play and download CashLanding;
- choose the amount and term of the loan;
- spend five minutes filling out your personal information;
- wait for approval and get the funds.
Depending on the bank in which the personal account is, the money arrives in a couple of minutes or a few hours. Some banks do not work on weekends and only accrue funds on the nearest working day.
Even one payment overdue for several days spoils a personal loan, because if you feel that a delay in payment is possible, you should contact the service and agree on a deferment.
Benefits of the service
CashLending is one of the first companies in the Philippines to launch a full-fledged mobile app. For all operations related to installments or repayments, only your smartphone is used and there is no need to go anywhere. Of the benefits, the following can be listed:
- only 4 simple steps are taken during the application process;
- the application takes no more than five minutes of personal time;
- the operator calls back to clarify details;
- money is credited to your account quickly – from 5 minutes to 24 hours.
How does CashLending work?
- Download and register via phone number.
- Verify identity by uploading ID –no paperwork, collateral nor guarantee needed.
- Get peso transferred to your bank account or pick up it at the nearest pickup centers.
- Grow with CashLending and repay on time will build your credit up to PHP10,000.
Types of loans
The most popular type of loan is personal. These are small amounts, up to 10 thousand pesos – they are spent on paying off debts, utilities, studies or medicine. Such installments are issued based on the results of a credit history and the person’s ability to repay a certain amount.
There are loans for cars – for the same car and registered. This is a fairly expensive loan that allows you to use a vehicle, make money with it – and gradually pay off your loan debt.
The most expensive type of installment – on real estate. There are high interest rates, but the maximum possible terms of repayment. The client comes to live at once and pays a certain amount of money every month.
How to repay?
- SMS reminding: We will send you SMS and remind you when to repay.
- Bank transfer : you can repay by bank transfer.
- Offline: 7 eleven or other offline-centers are supported.
- The earlier repayment, the higher credit you?ll get for reborrowing.
Cash Lending app
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila
- Email: [email protected]; [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: January 22, 2021