First Digital Finance Corporation
Blissful shopping. Easy billing.
Is Billease legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company Billease (First Digital Finance Corporation) and found it in List of Lending Companies, here is its data:
|Company Name||FIRST DIGITAL FINANCE CORPORATION|
|Certificate of Authority||1101|
We found the company Billease (First Digital Finance Corporation) in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|2000 PHP||30000 PHP||30||90||0.08 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||80 PHP||160 PHP||240 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||10080 PHP||10160 PHP||10240 PHP|
About First Digital Finance Corporation (Billease)
BillEase is an online payment service that provides Filipinos with affordable installments to pay for purchases in Lazada – no credit card required. Lazada is one of the best websites for Filipinos, with a wide range of products to buy online. Since its inception in 2017, BillEase has provided tens of thousands of Filipinos with access to a new way of financing their online shopping that is private and secure with flexible payment terms.
4 simple steps to use lazada installment
- Download BillEase mobile application or login to billease.ph
- Sign up to create an account
- Get your credit limit.
- Request your credit limit and shop in Lazada.
Why is Lazada installment so popular with Filipinos?
- It is easy to get the installment with the help of BillEase. You do not need a credit card to do this .You can make purchases right now and then pay for them in installments. It is enough to register on the site.
- The procedure is 100% online.
There is no complicated procedure for applying for and processing documents here. BillEase’s 100% online process simplifies the appli
cation process in seconds!
- Low interest rates and flexible payment terms.
Your payment in installments won’t hurt your budget. Relax with BillEase! There will be no hidden fees or charges in your account.
- Quick approval in just 1 banking day.
Processing times may vary from one user to another, depending on the documents submitted.
- Very convenient payment methods.
Payment of the BillEase loan is also very simple. Choose from our wide range of online payment channels or use your favorite bank!
- Good reviews. Many Filipinos recommend BillEase to their friends because with this service you can afford anything you want. BillEase review is always positive! Because even expensive Lazada products such as gadgets, furniture or appliances are becoming more affordable.
What are the BillEase requirements?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a stable source of income. If you are a freelancer, you can also apply. Prepare proof of your source of income (e.g. PayPal transaction history, Upwork Certificate of Employment, bank transaction history).
- You must have a valid national ID.
- You don’t need a credit card.
How can I pay for Lazada installment?
The company will send you an email reminder a few days before the date of payment. This way you will not forget about the payment.
There are 2 ways to pay the loan:
1. The most convenient way to pay is through requests. Two days before the payment date, the automatic system will send you a coins.ph payment request. You will pay by using your coins.ph wallet without any commission. If you do not have a wallet, you can pay directly at Cebuana, 7/11, M Lhuillier branches with a commission. We recommend this method of payment as it will be automatically reflected in the BillEase system. You will receive a confirmation by SMS as soon as the payment is made.
2. You can pay by online transfer or at a bank branch. This payment will not be automatically reflected in the BillEase system, so send a copy of the deposit receipt or screenshot of the transfer to [email protected] BillEase will approve your payment within the next banking day. Remember that transfers between various banks will be subject to a fee of 200 PhP.
Does the company have a mobile application?
Yes, you can download Billease Аpp here:
由 BillEase 发布于 2018年11月6日周二
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Kalaw Center, 9th Floor, 667 Kalaw Ave, Manila, Philippines
- Phone: +63 2 310 0313
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Iren from AllTheBestLoans | Modified date: January 22, 2021