9F LENDING PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED
Amihan makes life better
Is Amihan legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We checked the company Amihan and found it in List of Lending Companies, here is its data:
|Company Name||9F LENDING PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED|
|Certificate of Authority||2916|
We found the company Amihan in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, which means that it works in the Philippines under the law, has passed all the necessary inspections of the supervisory authority and can be trusted!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|20000 PHP||10000 PHP||91||360||0.27 per day|
2. Time to review
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||2700 PHP||5400 PHP||8100 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||12700 PHP||15400 PHP||18100 PHP|
About 9F LENDING PHILIPPINES INCORPORATED (Amihan)
Amihan is an online lending platform. It is based on mobile IT – thanks to a wide database, registration is quick and easy. The credit system is characterized by transparent fees – before confirming a loan, you can calculate the entire future repayment amount.
After downloading the application, you can use the services at any place and time – the service works around the clock and seven days a week.
Each client can receive different interest calculations depending on his/her credit history, creditworthiness, loan amount and maturity. Amihan always charges a transparent service fee. The service fee is 0.15% -0.8% and there is no transaction fee. The interest and fees do not constitute or accumulate.
How to get a loan in Amihan
To make installments, you need to download a Amihan mobile app. Having logged in it, you need to perform a series of actions:
- Install the application and follow the instructions in the application;
- Prepare your identification card;
- Register and complete your credit profile
- After which you will receive your credit limit in less than 10 minutes;
- Now you can choose any amount of credit and term you want;
- Wait for information processing – no more than 1 working day;
- Receive money to the specified account within 1 hour.
To correctly calculate your payment options, it is recommended to use the online calculator – the requested amount, loan term, interest rate are entered there.
₱6000 for 3 months (interest 0.27% daily)
₱6000 / 3 = ₱2000 + ₱162 interest monthly. Total monthly ₱2162.
Benefits of Amihan lending
The advantages of Amihan online registration include the absence of a need to explain the reason for applying. Money can be spent on treatment, utilities, studies, things, gifts, hobbies – this is a personal matter for every Filipino. Besides:
- Application with an identification card takes up to 5 minutes;
- Superfast money is approved in 24 hours, and can be repaid in an hour;
- Positive installment records increase loan amount and loan term;
- Transparent tariffs and service charges;
- To ensure your privacy and security;
- Reliable and friendly customer service.
No need to travel around the city and wait in line – the era of mobile applications simplifies life and allows you not to waste time.
How to repay an Amihan loan
Payments can be made through bank transfers, through the terminal or payment systems – QuickPeso, for its part, does not charge a commission.
Download and install Amihan right now to quickly get your credits anytime, anywhere! Meet all your needs and costs!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: Local lending-2nd floor, Zeta bldg, Unit 2d, 191 Sacedo Street, Legaspi Uillage, Makati City, Manila
- Phone: 02-2263118
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Iren from AllTheBestLoans | Modified date: January 22, 2021