Probability of approval is 95%!
Is 24 pera legal?
Any financial company that wants to work in the Philippines is required by law to receive the appropriate permission. The SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) is responsible for this. On the official website sec.gov.ph you can find lists of companies that have been tested and are trustworthy:
- LIST OF LENDING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY;
- LIST OF FINANCING COMPANIES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY.
We DID NOT find the company 24 pera in the list of registered organizations on the SEC website, if you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents, it may not be safe!
|Min amount||Max amount||Min terms||Max terms||Rate|
|1000 PHP||100000 PHP||61||365||1,28% per day|
2. Time to review
1 working day
3. Other conditions
Example of calculating interest and loan payments
|TERM||10 days||20 days||30 days|
|LOAN AMOUNT||10000 PHP||10000 PHP||10000 PHP|
|INTEREST AMOUNT||1280 PHP||2560 PHP||3840 PHP|
|TOTAL REPAYMENT||11280 PHP||12560 PHP||13840 PHP|
About 24 Pera Corporation (24 pera)
The credit company operates in the field of issuing loans online.
Briefly about the main thing:
- The maximum rate in receiving a loan among organizations engaged in issuing microloans online
- No need to provide credit history documents
- Sufficient time to repay the loan
- The solution comes in sms mode. No need to sign documents
- For the confirmation you need to provide a passport
- Service support is available 24/7. No breaks for holidays or weekends
- The company makes available a policy that comes into effect in case of non-payment of the loan
To register on the website you need to enter the name, a surname, an email address. At this stage you can look through the company’s policy. There are no hidden rules. In case of non-payment of the loan the user will be forced to pay interest.
Conditions of work with the service
If the loan is closed in time, the client’s credit history on the website will be positive. This will allow to receive new loans without any problems later. If you need to take the amount more than the previous one, the service will not have questions to the user.
Commissions are accrued on an individual basis
Thus, even those people who were refused to receive a loan from a bank can get it in online mode. Without confirmation of the credit history and clear rules for repayment of debts, if such situations arise.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Fill in the form
2. Wait 20 minutes
3. Get money
- Address: 52 Bayani Road, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1230
- Phone: (02) 303 2424
- Email: [email protected]
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: December 03, 2019