Financial services in Zamboanga City
Banks and credit systems in Zamboanga offer various types of loans to potential borrowers in need of urgent cash. Philippinos often think about applying for a housing loan in Zamboanga city or a microloan for small consumer needs. Before signing a contract with a financial organization, read all banking offers.
Lendings companis in Zamboanga in map
|Number||Office address||Mode of operation||Company name|
|1||Maria Clara Lorenzo Lobregat Hwy, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|| Rezamco Loans and Credit
|2||Maria Clara Lorenzo Lobregat Hwy, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|| Labcor Credits and Savings
|3||Social Housing Finance Corporation - Zamboanga City||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| 3rd Floor Zafaya Building, Veterans Avenue, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur
|4||Pasonanca Road, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Air Materiel Wing Savings and Loan Association, Inc.
|5||Southcom Village Rd, Zamboanga, Zamboanga Sibugay||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| DEFA Lending
|6||#96 Veterans Ave, Zamboanga, Zamboanga Sibugay||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|| PJH Group - Zamboanga
|7||Unit 7, 2nd Floor, Fairland Building, Nuñez Extension, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Asialink Finance Corporation
|8||439-C, Mayor Jaldon Street, Barangay Canelar, Zamboanga, 7000 Zamboanga del Sur||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM|| Radiowealth Finance Company Incorporated
|9||Maria Clara Lorenzo Lobregat Hwy, Zamboanga, Zamboanga del Sur||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|| 1st Valley Bank
|10||58 Pilar St, Zamboanga, 7000 Zamboanga del Sur||09:00 AM – 6:00 PM||Zamboanga Grand Prestige Lending Corporation|
Housing loan in Zamboanga: what you need to know
Every potential borrower needs to understand how the credit system works in the Philippines. Features of personal lending in Zamboanga:
- Fixed term of payment. Most of the financial organizations set short maturities of debts: 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 years. Clients who draw up a short-term loan (from 0.5 to 1 year) pay at high rates. The longer the maturity of the debt — the lower the interest rate.
- Fixed loan size. Philippine banks lend funds in the amount from 10 000 php to 2 000 000 PHP on average. The actual amount of the loan is determined based on how much the client of the bank earns.
- Fixed interest rates. Most of the banks on agreement of points of the contract with the client does not change the terms of lending within the prescribed period. This is possible only with rare exceptions, when the borrower gets into a difficult financial situation and wants to change the payment schedule / loan conditions in order to pay off all existing debts.
A mortgage loan in Zamboanga can be secured (with collateral) and unsecured. Unsecured loan is always a risk for the lender, therefore such borrowers are offered limited loan amounts with a high interest rate.
Where to draw up a housing loan
Banks in Zamboanga city require from borrowers a formal confirmation of solvency and the provision of a good credit history (if any). List of housing loan offers in Zamboanga city:
- Security Bank. The organization lends from 30,000 to 1,000,000 pesos. The minimum interest rate is 29.48%.
- EastWest Bank. The organization lends from 25,000 to 2,000,000 pesos. The minimum interest rate is 41.64%. For clients who draw up a cash loan, a higher rate is set — from 41.92%.
- MayBank. The organization lends from 50,000 to 1,000,000 pesos with an interest rate of 1.3% (for unsecured loans).
- BDO. The bank issues loans to officially employed citizens and those who are self-employed. The minimum loan size is 10,000 pesos, the maximum is 1,000,000 PHP. Interest rate ranges between 25.98% and 26.76%.
- BPI. The organization lends from 20,000 to 1,000,000 PHP. Interest rate — from 25.03% to 25.74%.
Lending companies in Zamboanga city issue unsecured loans for a period of 1 to 3 years. A financial organization offers more comfortable credit conditions to a borrower who is ready to provide a pledge or an intermediary: a long repayment period (respectively, the amount of monthly payments decreases), a low interest rate and various bonuses.
Calculate your loan now
Large Philippine banks offer remote cooperation to borrowers. To do this, the client needs to visit the organization’s official website, select a credit product, familiarize himself with it, determine the loan size and the repayment term, then fill in the electronic questionnaire and send it for consideration. The waiting time does not take more than 3 days. Thus, you can solve your financial problems in a couple of clicks, without standing in the queues at banks. The money is credited to the borrower’s account immediately after the electronic transaction has been concluded.
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: Август 05, 2019