Borrow money online instantly
Fast salary loans may be needed if you are short of money. For example, they can be used to pay for education, accommodation or treatment, the purchase of products and household goods.
The main difference between loans before salary is a short repayment period. Most lenders offer loans for a period of six months. It is best to borrow money in a proven financial institution that provides services for residents of the Philippines not for the first year. So you will be sure of the transparency of the transaction.
The advantages of online loans
The fastest way is to borrow money online. All major banks and financial companies have envisaged this service. Among the advantages of receiving online loans are:
- Convenience. You can apply at any time of the day, even at night. Including, you can send a questionnaire on weekends, holidays. All you need is a mobile phone and internet access.
- Savings. Favorable interest rates remain fixed for the entire loan repayment period. No additional payments will be required. Terms of payment must be recorded in the service agreement.
- Speed. The whole application process is automated. You will get the result almost immediately after sending. No need to stand in line or call the number of the company-lender.
- Mobility. Immediately after approval, the money will be credited to your bank account. If you need cash or you do not have a bank card, just indicate it in the application and get the amount in one of the branches of the selected financial institution.
You can quickly borrow money at any time. The average time for consideration of applications – no more than a day.
Companies – lenders
The companies offered below are verified borrowers ready to offer you to borrow money online instantly:
|Bank BDO||from 10 thousand to 1 000 000 pesos||6 months||Monthly rate – from 1,25% to 1,30%|
|SSS||up to 16 000 pesos||6 months||Annual interest rate – 10%.|
|RCBC||from 50 000 to 1 000 000 pesos||from 6 months||(1.39% – 1.69% per month).|
|UCPB||300 000 pesos||12-36 months||Monthly rate is 1.50%, annual – 18|
|EastWest||no more than 2 000 000 pes||12-36 months||17.88% per year|
|Security Bank||from 30 000 to 2 000 000 pesos||12-36 months||from 16.68% to 20.28%|
|BPI||from PHP 20 000 to PHP 1 000 000||12-36 months||no more than 14.40% per year|
|HSBC||500 000 pesos||12-36 months||at 14.52%-15.48% per year|
We are the largest aggregator of loan offers in the Philippines. To find the most suitable option, contact the online consultant or use the search.
Calculate how much money you need to borrow
Requirements for loan processing
In order for an application to be considered, a person must meet basic requirements:
- The client must be at least 20 and not more than 60 years old.
- You will need a valid passport with the citizenship of the Philippines, as well as an account in one of the banks of the country. There are few credit institutions issuing loans without a bank card.
- To register and confirm your identity, you need a valid mobile phone. A message will come to it.
When submitting an application online, you need to make a copy of your passport and attach it to the completed form.
How to get an approval
The most important role is played by credit history. It is desirable that it will be positive or absent completely. Make sure that you do not have outstanding and overdue loans. Unfortunately, no one organization issues two loans at the same time. In order for the application not to be rejected, it is necessary to fully repay the first loan with interest in advance.
To confirm your solvency, attach additional documents. They include statements from the bank account, the right to own a car and other. The more papers you prepare, the higher the likelihood of approval.
To draw up a loan you need only a passport. There is no need to look for a guarantor, prepare a cash or possessory pledge, receive certificates from the place of work and account statements. For the application to be approved, it is sufficient to meet the requirements of the financial company.
Written by Mikka Montero | Modified date: August 05, 2019